Tuesday, October 28, 2008

those photographs

Since getting the Canon EOS 1000D camera, I've had some good times clicking away, capturing the photos in raw format and processing them in Photoshop. Usually I chose one good shot out of the dozen I would usually take.

Most of these picks end up in my Flickr photostream. But sometimes, a photo doesn't make it. Maybe because Mike doesn't like it when I show it to him. Maybe because the photo lacks something. I don't know what, but it just comes up lacking.

Into the Water

I guess we go through lives making pictures out of the moments of our every day. Some come in dazzling colors, others better if just in simple black and white. Some we highlight with a frame, others are just there to fill a space or add to the numbers in the whole collection.

But as the photographer, like in our lives, we make sure that we click away. And we give everything to the shots we take. And though there will be photos we will never be able to capture, it's a big beautiful thought that we always gave our best to the ones we took.