Saturday, October 18, 2008

this depth of field

My mobile phone buzzed. It's a note from Jennifer, an acquaintance from MBA school who never misses sending her daily inspirational messages.

"Morning is a sign of God's great love for us, let us be thankful that we are given a new day to share His love with special people in our hearts. Good morning."

I placed the gadget in my bag and smiled at the man driving beside me. We are on our way to Manolo Fortich.

Mike and I are on our third photo walk this very sunny morning and we have images in our minds.. photos of golden sunflowers, distinct clouds in azure skies, interesting plants, the Macajalar Bay as seen from the rise, and even a cow grazing in green fields.

Mike had called us a photography tandem. Hhmm, I like that. These walks are precious to me. I think sharing the love of photography with the person you love is simply picture-perfect.

I reached out to touch him. Mike smiled. It's a bright sun-shiny day.

Photo by Mike Mendoza
My 3rd photo walk photos here