Thursday, May 31, 2007

arx you a kxy pxrson?

Xvxn though my typxwritxr is an old modxl, it works quitx wxll xcxpt for onx of thx kxys. I havx wishxd many timxs that it workxd pxrfxctly; it is trux that thxrx arx 46 kxys that function wxll xnough, but juxt onx kxy not working makxs thx diffxrxncx.

Somxtimxs it sxxms to mx that cxrtain of our mxmbxrs arx somxwhat likx my typxwritxr - not all thx kxy pxoplx arx working propxrly. You may say to yoursxlf: "Wxll, I am only onx pxrson; I won't makx or brxak thx organization." But it doxs makx a diffxrxncx, bxcuasx an organization to bx xffxctivx nxxds activx participation of xvxry mxmbxr.

So thx nxxt timx you think you arx only onx pxrson and that your xfforts arxn't nxxdxd, rxmxmbxr my typxwritxr and say to yoursxlf: "I am a kxy pxrson in thx organization and I am nxxdxd."

* Thx abovx appxarxd in a British nxwspapxr