Tuesday, May 29, 2007

G is for georg

Morning bath in preparation for work is fun. Not in the company of a little yellow ducky, but fun just the same. Remembering the quaint quiz I took so I will gauge how girly I am, I know I can always challenge it during bath time.

I begin with Gillette's Foamy Lemon-Lime Shaving Cream. And though my need for the cream is genuine, I can always skip Brut's After Shave Lotion. But this morning, I splash it on just for the effect I wanted.

Starting the shower, I reach for Suave's Blue Shampoo For Men. Exhilarated, I lather on Dial's Hydrating Body Wash For Men. It's rich, it's cleansing and it's just right.

But what's with the naming of products and adding the words "For Men"? Like it could keep women like me from using them!

It's the clean crisp smell that draws me every time. Or that other thing. Like having the masculine scent rubbed on you. Oh, that other thing will win, hands down, forever.

Finish off with Bulgari's Blu Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. I take note of the white men's longsleeved cotton shirt I'll be sleeping in tonight and I clasp the big old solid titanium Fossil watch my husband gave me into my wrist. Slipping out of the bathroom, I grin - realizing that I got quite a lot to account to Mike. Haha!