Thursday, December 27, 2007

greetings this holiday season


I choose these last few days of the year to reach you and send you my greetings for the holiday season. For at this time I am sure I shall not be disrupting your many days filled with a frenetic schedule and a kaleidoscope of colors.

2007 has been a real gift - full of surprises and opportunities for us to learn and grow and see beyond what we have… and to be what we wanted to be. Everything we touched and created brought in changes - new alliances, new harmonies, new definitions to things and events that we both worked for or just watched to happen. As we stand at the end of this year, we see ourselves and the world a little differently.

Indeed, we face an unfolding scene of changes. May 2008 provide us the chance for the metamorphosis we are looking for in our lives - if we so want it - and only if we claim it for ourselves.

I hope your Christmas was truly meaningful and your new year will be a fabulous one.