Sunday, December 28, 2008

wedding bliss



Happy Wedding Anniversary, Babe! Hey it's been twelve years!

And yet to hear a husband's I LOVE YOU is as thrilling as ever! To take matters on a light note - here are some stuff (some edited) I've gathered from my emails - to celebrate husbands, the married quirks, and that banter and laughter shared just by two people.

***

One day my housework-challenge husband decided to wash his
sweat-shirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?'
'It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?'
He yelled back, ' University of Oklahoma.'

***

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumor.

***

Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom to understand my man,
love to forgive him, and patience for his moods.
Because Lord, if I pray for strength, I'll beat him to death.
Amen.

***

Q: Why do little boys whine?
A: They are practicing to be men.

***

Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling out your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.

Image from Glitter Graphics