Tuesday, December 09, 2008

in no less degree


I've seen women handle themselves in various ways.

Some clutch on the trendiest bags and maintain a regular schedule with their dermatologist and hair stylist. Some look at the soft glowing advertisement on the glossy magazine - ready to buy that pack of cigarette which will bring any woman to that fancy place she deserves. Some leave the one they love and choose to be with the one who will take care of them. Some survive through the day with smiles and face their nightmares alone at dawn. Some knit.

I don't know what I'd do if I ran for Vice President, have the whole world pick on my family and wardrobe, and then actually not put me in that office at all.

I don't know what I'd do if all my nightmares came true.

I do not know how to knit.

Photo by This Girl