Friday, August 08, 2008

a conversation, if it is

me: u know it's august 8 here now
me: and supposedly a lot of things happen on august 8
me: i mean a lot of people want to do a lot on august 8
me: firstly it's the opening of the beijing olympics
me: and some girlfriends all born in august are holding a joint party
me: and another girl is getting married today because it's august 8
me: eighth day of the eighth month of the eighth year of 2000
me: and yeah, i got this meeting tonight with school parents
me: i just finished watching this old movie
me: it's something i picked from the hundreds of dvds in the shelves
me: it's about this prince from denmark
me: does denmark have a prince?
me: he goes to wisconsin and falls in love with this girl
me: are you still there?
robert: yup. reading your messages
robert: just go on.
me: oh