Monday, November 19, 2007

waiting for the next move

I love to blog. I really do. But I just cannot blog for these past days!

The characters and links of the edit feature are in Japanese! In my inspired pomposity to show off my very basic blah blogging skills to Vic, I opened this in Tokyo last month and look what happened.

I have emailed Blogger but I guess it never reached tech support. But do they really reply to calls for help? I am just so grateful that I've hit some buttons right tonight - hence, I've come this far. But I've deleted my links, and boy, will my friends wonder where I've dumped them!

I've actually waited for some time, thinking and hoping that my space in the blog universe will clear up and go back to English. Only to find out now that it's still in Japanese characters.


Oh the waiting. I should know.

The Christmas greens waiting for me to pluck them out of the box so I can set up the whole tree. The paper waiting for me to finish its last five pages. The big luggage I brought to Japan and the small luggage I brought to Davao both waiting to be cleaned out completely. The spare luggage waiting to be packed for Cebu. The visit to the doctor and the laboratory test waiting to be completed.

I wait for the girls to listen. I wait for the ride. I wait for a phone call. I wait for a higher pay. I wait for a kind warm gesture to tell me that I'm welcomed back.

I can imagine the raging emotion in a waiting line for a delayed plane. Where everyone, like my blog editor, speaks Japanese.

Now that's a classic.