Tuesday, August 21, 2007

miss piggy and me


Considering everything, she is my rightful role model.

With her wit and wisdom, she has an answer and the matching philosophy to all my worries and concerns.

On my looks, or lack thereof: "For the glamorous look, choose plain-looking dining companions."

On my being so ordinary: "I am a pig, and as a pig, I have always stood out."

On my lack of culinary skills: "It is often said that cooking is an art, but I have had very few meals that I would hang on my wall."

On my fascination with fashion: "What if you were in Florida without your furs and there is a very quick little ice age?"

On my career that's going nowhere: "I am waiting for a really strong and meaningful female pig role."

On my MBA education: "Many people have been to schools where they were taught useful phrases, how much to charge and - most important - what to wear."

On my being a half of a couple: "Your future together holds such promise. Why ruin it by telling him your plans?"

On my diet: "Never eat more than you can lift."

On my wardrobe: "You cannot have too many gowns any more than you can have too many invitations to parties to wear them."

On my plan to go beyond blogging: "I plan to write more books whenever I can find the appropriate writing attire and color-coordinated pen."