Wednesday, March 26, 2008

just a quick one


Yeah, a quick entry because I'm watching the clock. And I think I must put this down to print so I won't forget the name.

Well like any other person who gets pimples, I do fret. The mirrors seem more clear and specific during those times when I know that something is lurking there under the skin. So before it gets any bigger and I lose any more sleep worrying over it, I run to Skin R Us for a prick.

I have no patience for astringents and lotions and creams and soaps. So when you want to see me and I say I'm with my doctor, it's the friendly neighborhood dermatologist with her needle and Kanolone Triamcinolone Acetonide. I asked for the name and checked the vial. It is steroids and certainly stops the swelling fast.

Stings a little but when you wake up the morning after, there is no zit coming! Zippo. See, told you it's a quick one.

Potion bottles photo credit: www.paganpretties.com