Friday, April 13, 2007

tranzilate jiz fo' fun

What if you can jazz up some old materials? With a little help from a tranzilator, here's how sweet can turn cool soft punk.

I arise friznom dreams of tizzy
In tha fizzay sweet sleep of night,
When tha winds is breath'n low,
And tha stars is smokin' bright.

I arise from dreams of thee,
And a spirit in mah fizzle
Has led me - who knows how? -
To thy chamba-window, sweet fo shizzle!
Know what im sayin?!

The spendin' airs tizzle faint
On tha d-to-the-izzark, tha silent stream
The champak odors fizzay
Like sweet thoughts in a dream.

The nightingizzles complaint,
It dies upon her heart,
As I mizzay die on thine,
O, beloved as tizzy art!

O, lift me friznom tha grass!
I dizzle, I faint, I fizzay!
Let thy love in kisses rizzle
On mah lips n eyelids pale.
My cheek is cold n white, alas paper'd up!

My heart beats loud n fizzy
Oh yeah baby! press it close ta thine again,
Where it wizzill break at last drippin hits!

* With apologies to the work "I Arise From Dreams of Thee"