Monday, January 05, 2009

landing on the moon


I admit that I have been remiss of my blogging for a while. I was even afraid that like the past year, my zeal for doing this online journal has died too. But I think I am ready now to start 2009 with a little bit of good news.

A story came out in PC World online and one of my photos was featured.


Fantastic Flickr Photographers

Millions of photographs are posted on the photography site Flickr, but a small subset of them demonstrate a leap of technique and imagination. We showcase some of these interesting artists.


by Kathleen Cullen, PC World



The page where my photo above is featured is here:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/155808-12/fantastic_flickr_photographers.html

The photo, "Wish Someone Could", is my shot of a morning moon and a bird flying by, camera settings with the help of Mike. And for its post-processing, I used some of the free textures available in the Internet to create the picture I have imagined. As taking photos and processing them is a pleasure in itself, this opportunity to be noticed and invited into articles like this is indeed a feather in the cap.


Flickr Photo by This Girl