Wednesday, July 25, 2007

love, only love, knows how

Things are a bit okay now. But last night it was different.

It was so so cold. But I was so so tired even to bring the blanket around me. Sums up my life. So so many things to do and not the time nor the strength to do them. Was that our pet barking faintly? The voices of Annika and Angela trying to learn their poems. But they were now fast asleep.

Yeah the workshops. Thursday and Friday. Writing a letter. The one that says thank you yet I am so sad you won't let me do it that this thank you is really not worth it. Oh I've thought really hard about it and the better combination is warm cookies and cold milk, and not the other way around.

Manila, Manila! Was it rude to make phone calls when you have the strongest notion the other party might be not wanting to take it? My back was complaining. I turned around so that it is up against the headboard. The pleasures of a king-sized bed. Where is Mike? Yeah, off to prepare for work.

I sank into the bottom of the sea and I mysteriously bobbed up again. I sink into the bottom of the sea and I drown. First time lucky, the second is collection time. Water lilies.

I'm great with the chocolates and the dates, but I'm not really the everyday kind of girl. Or something like that. From what movie was that again? I am far-sighted and I am near-sighted. Said the optometrist.

I hated it when I have the chills. And so what if the Spice Girls will have a reunion. And please let Beckham dramatically win a game first before anyone adore him! Flowers on your hair and on your wrist. Devastated bride.

Where was the thrill and the romance? I wondered if the one who picked up my lost sunglasses would like them. Always looking for the many ways I could put the most value to each peso I earn. Reunions. Suicide of sorts.

Rule number one when you resume blogging after skipping it for ten days: do not give a rundown of the things that crossed your mind. But yeah. Press releases do not count.