Thursday, May 22, 2008

come happily ever after be



I'VE DREAMED OF YOU
I've dreamed of you
Always feeling you were there.
And all my life
I have searched for you everywhere.


ISN'T IT A PITY?
The two of us
A perfect team.
Isn't it a pity
We never met before?


THE ISLAND
Make believe we've landed
On a desert island.
Bathe me in the waters
Warm me in the moonlight.


LOVE LIKE OURS
One day you turn and he's there.
Amazing how serene it is.
The shade of evergreen, it is.
Exactly what we mean, it is.


IF YOU EVER LEAVE ME
If you ever leave me
Will you take me with you?
If you're ever lonely
I wanna be lonely too.


WE MUST BE LOVING RIGHT
It might be the way I adore you.
Or the way that you hold me tight.
I don't know the reason but I'm believin'
We must be lovin' right.


IF I NEVER MET YOU
If I never met you
If I never saw your face
This world, this world would be a colder place
I bet.


IT MUST BE YOU
This is not like me.
It must be you, it must be love.
Nothing else could turn me upside down.
Or plant my feet so firmly on the ground.


JUST ONE LIFETIME
Just one lifetime
Won't be enough time for us.
We need more
For all this love.


IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU
If I didn't love you
I'd be safe from harm.
I would never find myself
Lost inside your arms.


WAIT
Once I never dreamed there'd come a time
When time would need another day
Another week, another year with you.
Forever doesn't mean forever anymore.


THE MUSIC THAT MAKES ME DANCE
And as far as the man is concerned,
If I've been burned I haven't learned.
I know he's around when the sky and the ground start in ringing,
I know that he's near by the thunder I hear in advance.