Saturday, February 02, 2008

the bucket list


Two terminally ill men try to fulfill a wish list known as "The Bucket List", a series of things to see and do before they die. That's how the movie goes. And no matter how schmaltzy and schlocky it may be, I think it would be good to draw up one.

1. Sleep in a hammock in the open air one warm night
2. Watch Nika and Gela dance in their weddings with Mike
3. Fish on a weekend and catch a good size worthy to brag about
4. Stage an intimate solo piano concert for Michael Lopez
5. Walk leisurely around Bohol with Mama Precy
6. Organize an event for women
7. Print a book with my thoughts in it
8. See a fireflies performance in a mountain resort somewhere
9. Drive my red car at a speed of 100 kmh

It's not a tall order, and I hope I'll get to do some of these things before I kick the bucket.