Monday, June 02, 2008

from here to the next


This is to tender my resignation from the Cagayan de Oro Chamber of Commerce and Industry Foundation, Inc. effective June 15, 2008.

Being the Secretary General/Executive Director of the Oro Chamber has given me the chance to gain new lessons and meet and work with the leaders of our local business community. It has also given me the opportunity of sharing the experience I have gathered and the education I continually try to expand to the delivery of the mission and vision of the organization.

With the chamber, the noble work of being a conduit for development as well as my personal growth has been enormous, but I also believe that there is always time to move on and elevate the cycle of creating and helping others while learning in the process. My highest regards always to you, the board of trustees, the professional team, and to the general membership.

Yours sincerely.